Thank you for your interest in subscriptions to Dessert Professional Magazine.
Updated information coming soon.
About the Dessert Professional Magazine (Print)
Dessert Professional Magazine is a trade publication delivered bi-monthly to 32,000 dessert professionals consisting of pastry chefs, frozen dessert retailers, chocolatiers, bakers, caterers and other industry professionals.
Our mission is to promote, display and enhance the culture of desserts and baking in North America by providing valuable information designed to enhance customer satisfaction and company profit.
Dessert Professional Magazine is the resource for this ever-growing, ever-in-demand pool of talented, creative and influential food artists, and a forum for the exchange of their ideas and techniques.
EACH ISSUE CONTAINS:
- Recipes and tips from the finest professionals in the country, written in both ounces and the metric system.
- In-depth articles on pastry kitchen/bakery profitability, ice cream trends/profitability, equipment, beverages, tabletop presentations and culinary school curricula.
- Interviews with, and articles from the top professionals in the field.
- Step-by-step techniques from the masters.
- News, trends and competition updates.