Shells and filling by Gabriele Riva.
Yield: 149 bonbons
- Brass colored cocoa butter
- Alunga Milk Chocolate
Spray Cacao Barry sphere shells with brass cocoa butter color in the center of sphere shells. Make thin shells with tempered Alunga Milk Chocolate.
- 3.3 oz/95 g cacao butter
- 3.5 oz/100 g 41% Cacao Barry Alunga milk chocolate
- 2.2 lb/1 kg peanut praline
- 5.3 oz/150 g 100% peanut paste
- 1.76 oz/50 g kuro kinako (black soy bean powder)
- 3.5 oz/100 g roasted soy beans
- 0.07 oz/2 g fine sea salt
1. Melt cocoa butter and Alunga milk chocolate.
2. Mix the cocoa butter and Alunga milk chocolate mixture with peanut praline, peanut paste and kuro kinako. Temper to 72°F (22°C). Add roasted soy beans and fine sea salt.
3. Pipe into Cacao Barry sphere shells, made in advance with tempered Alunga milk chocolate, and let crystallize. Cover with tempered milk chocolate and allow to set. Unmold.
Quality control: Store at 59°F (15°C) and 50% humidity.