This water ganache uses raspberry by Antonio Bachour, Executive Pastry Chef, St. Regis Bal Harbour.
“Without cream or butter, the flavors of raspberry are intense and hold up to the taste of dark chocolate.”
- 1.9 oz/55 g inverted sugar
- 11.5 oz/325 g raspberry puree
- 12.3 oz/350 g 70% chocolate
- 0.88 oz/25 g raspberry liqueur
1. Bring sugar and puree to a boil in a small pot.
2. Pour over chocolate and whisk to emulsify. Add raspberry liqueur. The temperature at which you pour the ganache must be no more than 28°C/82°F. Allow to set for 36 to 48 hours at 17°C/63°F .